Italian law (art. 13 d.lgs 196/03)
In order to supply the requested information, AGRITURISMO
RIPAIANI (Migliano, Via Ripaiani n° 12), acquire some personal
data, submitted with your request (e.g. your e-mail address,
surname, nationality, etc.).
1. Your data will be processed and retained in compliance
with the regulations in force. Your privacy will be preserved
with the utmost care.
2. Your data will be processed by using paper, computer and
telecommunication systems. It will be protected by means of the
latest technology. Unnecessary data will be destroyed.
3. Your data will not be communicated to a third party unless
specifically required by law. The personnel handling your data (administrative
and technical staff) is properly trained and authorised to deal
with them to various degrees according to their role. All
information will be processed with the utmost discretion and in
accordance with accepted standards for safety.
4. You must freely agree to supply your personal data and assent
to its processing in order for us to satisfy your request.
5. Your data will be kept in our electronic and manual database
for the time necessary to comply with your request.
6. Should you have any question regarding data processing and
the personnel involved, and should you wish to exercise your
rights in accordance with Italian law (art. 7 d.lgs. 196/03),
please contact manager Sig.ra Francesca Neri at the aforesaid
According to art. 7 of the above Italian Law, you are
entitled without constraint at reasonable intervals and without
excessive delay or expense to:
1. receive confirmation from the Data Protection Holder or
from the responsible persons that your data are recorded or not
and get evidence thereof;
2. be informed on the data sources as well as on the methods and
purpose of their processing;
3. be informed on the rationale used in any electronic
processing of data
4. get the identifying data concerning to the Data Protection
Holder and responsible persons;
5. get the identifying data concerning to third parties or
categories to whom personal data may be communicated as
designated delegates of the Data Protection Holder and
6. Cancel, convert into an anonymous form or block the data
processed not in accordance with the provisions of the above
7. Update and rectify your personal data;
8. Object to the processing of your personal data, for lawful
reasons, by written notice;
9. Object to the processing of your personal data for
advertisement, market research and other commercial purposes.
Should you wish to receive our offers, it is mandatory to
signal your acceptance of the regulations in force for data
handling writing your e-mail address. In this event, your data
will be handled elettronically (through an automatic e-mail) in
order to send to the specified email address promotional and
informative material on Agriturismo. The sending of such
information is on request and interruption of service does not
imply any consequence, other than not receiving the offers
anymore. Once initiated, the service can be easily discontinued
at any given time by writing at the e-mail address